Last E3 was OK But E3 2018 needs to improve
last year’s e3 was not that good at all starting with Bethesda very short and pointless like nobody didn’t see Wolfenstein II coming out give me fucking break but this year Bethesda going longer this year we all know fallout coming out with a new game Fallout 76 I have absolutely no idea what the story of this game going to be about but what I know so far Is online multiplayer will play a big part in this game.
Sony conferences have actually been good throughout the years but Microsoft conference last year was fucking boring and terrible Xbox one x nobody really cared for it plus didn’t show a lot of triple A games but this year I’m hoping that they will step it up this year. Now Ubisoft I’m a Fan every year they don’t let me down except for that steep game. Assassin creed, watch dogs, division and many more triple A games they haven’t let me down there’s already new assassin creed coming out cannot wait what they have in stored for us.
one thing when they say SIGN UP FOR THE BETAS NOW FUCKING DO IT because in most cases you will get a code.
Here is the conference schedule lineup
watch live on YouTube
Saturday, June 9
- Electronic Arts -- 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET / 7 PM BST (4 AM AET on June 10)
Sunday, June 10
- Microsoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 11)
- Bethesda -- 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET (2:30 AM BST / 11:30 AM AET on June 11)
- Devolver Digital -- 8 PM PT / 11 PM ET (4 AM BST / 1 PM AET on June 11)
Monday, June 11
- Square Enix -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 12)
- Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 12)
- PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET / 11 PM BST (8 AM AET on June 12)
- Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET (2 AM BST / 11 AM on June 12)
Tuesday, June 12
- Nintendo -- 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST (2 AM AET on June 13)